Whatever your reasons for needing a car compass digital are, you should read our page carefully.
There are different types of car compass digital. They can be simple or they can be a more complicated-looking piece of equipment. Which car compass digital you choose depends on how you will use it.
Please enjoy your stay here, and have fun learning what you can.
What are the Best Car Compass Digital
State of the art patented magnetic sensor technology provides clear, accurate and reliable directional headings. Directions are displayed in N, NW, S etc.
Smittybilt Clinometer with Compass is engineered to meet all the high standards set by the industry. It is highly durable and matches OE form, fit and function.
- “My biggest beef is that the base is slightly curved and doesn’t sit flat on any surface on my Jeep dashboard.” – T. Hodge
- “I knew that but I ordered it for decoration proposes… Well, it is so cheap and poorly furbished that even for that it didn’t worth it!” – C. Cunha
- “At least the compass is working well (not sure how long it will last…).” – Adenilson Cavalcanti
Dependable, high degree of accuracy. Easy to read dial with 5 degree graduation marks. Windshield and dash mount.
- “After 2 weeks in the sun, developed a leak and leaked what appears to be mineral oil all over my dash.” – joelkfla
- “I can’t figure out the reason why,except that it is a piece of junk.” – Katy K.
- “It is still undecided as to the exact way to point.” – A. Sierra
Rugged Ridge offers Clinometers for those off-road adventures. Each style features two gauges: left displays side by side angle and right displays front to back angle.
- “There were no dimensions in the listing that I ordered it from and was expecting the unit to be a little bigger than it is.” – J. Altorfer
- “The pitch and roll never balanced perfectly, but I overlooked that until the compass stuck.” – Jeremy W. Jewell
- “Reads 10 degree incline and tilt sitting level on bench.” – D. Smith
A clear human voice helpfully vocalizes your location – easy-to-read display helpfully displays precise bearings – World time clock with date, day of the week and alarm function, and thermometer in Fa
Each Rugged Ridge Roll and Pitch Meter (Clinometer) features two gauges: left displays side by side angle and the right displays front to back angle. Compass in the center.
This device is the ideal companion for outdoor boating, cross country skiing, camping, hunting, hiking, etc. The device has three main functions; digital compass, thermometer, and clock/calendar.
Bell’s Mirror Mount Digital Compass is easy to install on your existing rear view mirror. Day and night operational with display light feature. Displays direction as 1 of 8 cardinal points (N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W, NW), with an auto shut-off battery saving feature.
Way Finder is used to direct a person into the right direction if the person does not know which direction is north south east or west
Love This Page?
Please share this car compass digital page, one click and you can send it to FaceBook Twitter or any of 300plus other social sites.